MBLAQ + Jason Chen + AfterSchoolSpecial

January 12, 2012 12:38 AM


Aside from the Multi-colored hair, MBLAQ is back with another chart topping single. The Song & Music Video we're produced very well. The acting wasn't overly done either, but the bullet was too much. I mean who can do that trick in real-life though I give props to the editor of the Music Video since it was done wonderfully. Check it out below.

MBLAQ - IT'S WAR
 

JASON CHEN
I said before that it's been a long time since I listened to English Songs and let's just say a popular youtube singer has broken the unbreakable <me>. Jason Chen delivers an amazing Song & Music Video to top it off with. With the help of The DreamLapse Project the team created an emotional & moving Music Video. Let's face it, a lot of us probably fell in-love with our bestfriend at one point in our life. Check out the song & music video. I promise you, it won't disappoint.

JASON CHEN - BESTFRIEND

DANakaDAN x afterschoolspecial
As I said before, youtube singers made me listen to English Songs again and I'm not regretting it. Just discovered this group and they have amazing skills. afterschoolspecial releases a music video & song titled DREAMERS featuring many popular youtube personalities. Including AJ RAFAEL, JASON CHEN, JOSEPH VINCENT, ARIKA SATO, CATHY NGUYEN, JENNIFER CHUNG, CASEY NISHIZU, DAVID CHOI, TOESTAH, GEO & CHUCK OF INSTANT NOODLES CREW, KEVIN LEIN, SCOTT & DANIEL OF THE DREAMLAPSE PROJECT, DAWEN, WONG FU PRODUCTIONS & RYAN HIGA

Talk about some serious ASIAN AMERICAN talent. You guys should totally check them out, so without further ado! Here is the Music Video


Lots of cameos from many popular youtube personalities so ENJOY!

ENJOY & I'll see everyone soon after exams T_T




Labels: , , , , , ,


0 lovely notes