Special Post + Favourites + Christmas Stuff

December 19, 2011 3:29 PM




So I haven't posted anything for the past 2o days. Ask Me? I have no idea, since I started working nights I had no time to actually come here and do some changes, though I think I can try and promise that for the next 2 weeks I will try and actively shift things around here. I try and promise k? Not an actual pinky promise since that will be harder to keep.

But nevertheless let's try and get to some K-POP stuff that we missed since October! The old stuff actually, I have a whole bunch of stuff that should be posted but didn't have time to actually post them. Well no problem cause they are here!

Well more like my favourite songs that should be listened to since they are too awesome to be passed up.
Without further ado! Here they are =)

01. Tomorrow by Tablo ft. TaeYang

02. G.N.O (Girls Night Out) by Wonder Girls

03. Marry You/Marry Me by Kim Hyun Joong

04. Lucky Guy by Kim Hyun Joong

05. My My by A-Pink

Thus are the songs that have been keeping me alive for the past 3 weeks believe in or not, though they might not be the best K-POP songs out there, they are still my energizer =D

Anyways I haven't prepared anything for Christmas yet, so please forgive me. Anyways That is all for today!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

0 lovely notes