Merry Christmas + Christmas Songs by K-POP Artists

December 25, 2011 8:21 PM


Merry Christmas to all <3

I'm surprised that I managed to create my own Christmas Card [I used to rely alot with the ones provided by the internet]. Anyways just to get everyone something.

Posts from K-POP Groups who released their own Christmas Songs.
Without further ado! Here they are :D

Santa U Are the One by Super Junior [SMTOWN Artist Cameo]

This Christmas by JYP Artist feat. JYP Himself

Pink Romance by Starship Entertainment

White Confession (Lately) by INFINITE

And then an anonymous appearance by Justin Bieber ;)
I am not a fan of Justin Bieber, I just really liked his song Mistletoe. It's really something that is for sure, so without further ado! Here it is

Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR ;) 

GET READY FOR 2012 AS MORE K-POP GROUPS ARE DEBUTING :0

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 lovely notes