Girls Generation The Boys Music Videos

October 18, 2011 4:44 PM


As soon as I got home I checked SMTOWN's Youtube right away and I was so excited to see that Girls Generation already released their Music Video for both Korean  & English Version for their song 'The Boys' and my anticipation, excitement and everything else that comes with it, went down the drain as soon as I watched both Music Videos.

First there was no change on both Music Video it was the same clips, same actions the only thing they changed is the music.

Second the song is something that should be sang by rookies not professionals. I mean right now I'm ready to go and get Teddy Riley & SM Entertainment for letting Girls Generation release a song like this. I mean seriously? It has Britney Spears & Gwen Stefani written all over it.

To say that I'm disappointed means I'm being a little bit too nice because the song just SUCKS Balls really!

Right now I'm having second thoughts about this release. I think SECRET did a better job with their comeback album than Girls Generation did.

Without further ado! Check out the music videos

English Version

Korean Version

Enjoy :D

Labels: , , , ,


0 lovely notes