Girls Generation The Boys 30S Teasers

October 16, 2011 12:02 PM



As promise Girls Generation released a 30S preview of each Music Video one for the English Version and the other for the Korean Version. 

The second teaser for the Korean Version of the Music Video. As usual a sexy yet fun concept for Girls Generation, though what concerns me is that the song sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani's HollaBack Girl. It's not something to point out right now but I think this would become an issue sooner or later. 

If the song is somehow plagiarized I'd be upset as it's producer Teddy Riley is well known in the States and he should know about Gwen Stefani if not then I just don't like the man then. Well I never really liked Teddy Riley from the very beginning, but let's just say that when the song is released and it's something that I would cherished and love for a long time.

Without further ado here is the second Music Video Teaser for the English Version of the song

 

ONLINE RELEASE is on October 18
and
WORLDWIDE RELEASE is on October 19 

;)

Labels: , , ,


0 lovely notes